We equip families with the resources they need to help their teenagers overcome substance abuse and addiction, and to motivate them towards sobriety.
WHO WE ARE
TeenRehabCenter.org is an online resource provided by Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS), an integrated behavioral health care management organization dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. ARS equips patients with the tools they need for their recovery, integrating the highest quality of care and unique evidence-based therapeutic models in treatment programs across the country.
WHO WE HELP
We help parents and family members who are impacted by adolescent addiction. We provide well-researched, fact-based resources on this site. Recovery advisors are also available 24/7 via phone to answer questions about addiction and recovery.
MEET OUR TEAM
Dr. Mitchell Eisenberg
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Lewis Gold
Chairman of the Board
Dr. Kevin Wandler
Chief Medical Officer
Vice President of Business Development and Branding
The Recovery Village
633 Umatilla Blvd., Umatilla, Florida 32784
The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake
443 S. Hwy 105 Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Led by experienced doctors and master’s level therapists, our scientifically proven method helps teens overcome their addictions for good. Philosophically, our treatment methods focus on both the patient and the family, allowing us to find the right treatment options for your teen. Our approach includes:
- Therapeutic Learning – Our treatment facilities and staff provide a safe, comfortable environment for patients — one that teaches them how to overcome addiction and encourages them on their road to sobriety.
- Cognitive Healing – We focus on holistic growth for our patients. This includes diving into any underlying mental health issues, in addition to addressing substance abuse behavior. This helps teens understand what triggers their substance abuse, and how they can take control of it.
- Medical Assistance – From detox through recovery, patients receive professional medical care from our team of doctors and nurses. If medications are required, their administration is closely supervised.
- 10/10 Therapeutic Experience – Each patient gets 10 individualized treatment sessions within a 10-day period. By identifying factors that produce maladaptive behaviors, we are able to customize a treatment plan for each patient’s unique situation.
- Family-Based Programs – We work closely with patients and their families through the entire recovery process — before, during and after their stay with us.
GET IN TOUCH
Talk to a recovery advisor who is available 24/7 at (855) 625-8581 to answer your questions about addiction, evaluation, treatment facilities and insurance coverage for rehab. This service is always free in facilitation of our mission — to give families the resources they need to help their teens overcome substance abuse and addiction.
TeenRehabCenter.org is designed solely for general educational and information purposes only and does not render medical advice. The information provided through this website is not a substitute for professional health care, and as such, should not be used for diagnosing or treating an illness or health concern. Should you need immediate medical attention, please contact your physician or 911 in case of an emergency.
TeenRehabCenter.org does not host or receive funding from advertising or from any display of commercial content.